Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm not as cute as u think...seriously...


Okay, okay so...ermm..i kinda blew up my "Temper-O Meter" again spontaineously yesterday which cost me a Logitech keyboard and 160 bucks. What a great way to chase people away from you and leaving a bad impression. Nasty...

Impulsively karate chop my 5th keyboard after bickering with one of those ******* online game jerk. He keep pestering me and my strike team and accusing us as cowards for not charging into the enemy base? c'mon man..you expect ARCHERS to dash into a group of steelhard Warriors? Expecting your army charging in and get cut down like paper? Brain was meant to be used, not abused...noob!


Clearly he thinks every class in a game is a tank. Well, to bad i let go of my fury on the keyboard. I was determined to defect from my nation and switch side. I really can't afford to be taunt by that "hiding-behind-the keyboard" noob. I want to see his eyes popped out as he screamed in agony seeing Procyon best Force Archer suddenly joins Cappella and shoved leads in his forehead.

"Chill out man, it's a game.." yeah i know, i know...seriously i do. I laugh to myself everytime we loose a Nation War or even being laugh about by people during PVP and streetfights but surely being accused for something that me and my team did nothing wrong, that was....nonsense. Too top that a full force close range attack without long range backup is totally "Ape Stupid"



I've decided to have a 2 weeks away from Cabal now. Cooling Off..and end up borrowing Orange favourite keyboard. I won't smash it. I won't. I promised.
oh well, whatta heck...





Temper - 1 Anger Management - 0

No comments: